The world renowned wall lining system from Arcoplast
Novalab are very pleased to be the registered distributor and installer of the Arcoplast wall lining system here in New Zealand.
- Lightweight and extremely rigid, Arcoplast panels are impact, corrosion and chemical resistant while providing an extremely smooth, high-gloss finish that won't fade or chip.
- Designed to outlast the life of the facility, our panels drastically reduce maintenance costs and shut down times due to poorly performing finishes requiring resurfacing and repairs (Over time, Arcoplast panels practically pay for themselves in savings.)
- A built-in antimicrobial protection from our non-hygroscopic gel coat adds protection and increased sanitation. (Using silver ion technology, it suffocates surface bacteria.)
- Custom sizes and substrate options open up new building possibilities while providing increased performance and life. (Allowing for cost-effective "box-within-a-box" construction and maintaining the same level of safety and security.)
- Proven to increase the shelf life of products in the food industry by reducing humidity and curbing other environmental factors. (Less expired goods equal more profit.)
- Used in BSL-3, BSL-3Ag and BSL-4 facilities, our impervious wall and ceiling system passes air pressure decay tests to keep personnel (and the outside world) safe from harmful pathogens.
- Offers superior environmental flexibility through our wall and ceiling systems by enabling multi-pathogen, multi-protocol containment laboratories. (Makes facilities readily adaptable to new and challenging technologies.)
- Our exclusive resin-based finishing compound creates a smooth, seamless seal that eliminates problem edges and joints. (No more aluminum "band-aid" joint covers or outdated caulking that cracks and deteriorates.)
- A one-stop shop for compliance, Arcoplast panels meet a wide range of regulatory requirements, codes and FDA and USDA guidelines. (We are constantly working to conform to the most demanding environments for safety, security and value.)
For more info click here to get to the Arcoplast website, then give us a call to discuss your needs.
BACK TO TOP